Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A new idea is born...

Many of you that know me, know that I have a passion for two things (aside from my children of course). Design and Photography. After decorating 5 of my own homes, soon to be 6 and helping numerous family and friends with their homes, I have decided to pursue my passion. 
Jennifer Churches Creative 
offering design, staging and real estate photography. 

Here is my latest project...



BEFORE
AFTER 
BEFORE {LIVING ROOM}
AFTER {LIVING ROOM}
BEFORE {KITCHEN}
AFTER {KITCHEN}
BEFORE {DINING ROOM}AFTER {DINING ROOM}
 BEFORE {2nd FLOOR BATH}
AFTER {2nd FLOOR BATH}
BEFORE
AFTER
 BEFORE {FAMILY ROOM}
 AFTER {FAMILY ROOM}
BEFORE {MASTER BEDROOM}
AFTER {MASTER BEDROOM}






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just want to say that it was quite futuristic and I really impress with your presentation and without any doubt, it was one of the most creative and interesting blogs which I have read this month. Also, want to thank you for the efforts which you have put in for the completion of this blog.
Latest Trends in Art